We invite you to traverse through downtown, tasting unique small bites and sipping delectable cocktails and beer brewed in the Last Frontier. We start with a hearty locally-caught rock fish fish taco paired with beer and continue to tastings such as kelp salsa (to die for), potato pizza (one bite and you’ll be in love), hog wings (think pork rib on a stick), and thirst-quenching libations such as regionally brewed beer and a local favorite, the Eagle Fart. It may not sound pretty, but it sure tastes good! The menu will treat your taste buds to a delicious experience in Alaska’s capital city.
Tour highlights include:
- Eight tasting locations featuring lip-smacking bites, craft-y cocktails, and award-winning local beers
- Shots at Alaska’s oldest continuously operating bar
- Unique items such as hog wings, super tots, and Eagle Farts
- Lots of great fun facts about Juneau and the local “adult beverage” scene
- Only 2.5 hours allows day visitors time to experience more of the capital city