We invite you to traverse through downtown, tasting unique small bites and sipping delectable cocktails and beer brewed in the Last Frontier. We start with a local favorite, Tracy’s King Crab bisque, and continue to tastings such as hearty locally-caught rock fish fish taco paired with beer, kelp salsa (to die for), hog wings (think pork rib on a stick), and thirst-quenching libations such as regionally brewed beer and a local favorite, the Eagle Fart. It may not sound pretty, but it sure tastes good! The menu will treat your taste buds to a delicious experience in Alaska’s capital city.
Tour highlights include:
- Eight tasting locations featuring lip-smacking bites, craft-y cocktails, and award-winning local beers
- Shots at Alaska’s oldest continuously operating bar
- Unique items such as hog wings, super tots, and Eagle Farts
- Lots of great fun facts about Juneau and the local “adult beverage” scene
- Only 3 hours allows day visitors time to experience more of the capital city